Berikut informasi Westminster International Scholarships:
- Amount : Full tuition fee waiver, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- Eligibility : You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree.
- Criteria : Academic excellence, financial need and development potential. Preference will be given to junior faculty members of our partner Universities in Vietnam.
- Deadline : 01 November 2013
How to Apply for a University of Westminster Scholarship?
Please note that the scholarship application process is separate to the process of applying for admission to the University. You should only apply for a scholarship once you have applied for admission and successfully been offered a place (either conditional or unconditional) on the course you wish to study.
For information on how to apply for a place on one of our courses, please visit our website
To apply for a scholarship you will need to complete the relevant scholarship application form.
For UK/EU undergraduate scholarships for September 2013, we will be introducing an online application process which should be available for use from January 2013 onwards.
For international students and all postgraduate students you will need to download the relevant application form (International Undergraduate or Postgraduate) below.
Please note that for international undergraduate and all postgraduate students we do not currently have an online application facility and DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL. International students and postgraduate students will need to send their applications BY POST to the following address:
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
Deadline Dates For Receipt Of Applications Are as Follows:
- 1st April 2013 for all UK/EU Undergraduates except for students taking a Media, Art and Design course, the deadline for which is 23rd April 2013.
- 31 May 2013 for September 2013 international undergraduate scholarships
- 31 May 2013 for September 2013 postgraduate scholarships
- 1 November 2013 for January 2014 postgraduate scholarships.
Once we have received your application, we will acknowledge receipt by email. In cases where an application is received very close to the deadline, students may not get an email of acknowledgement.
The scholarship application process is HIGHLY COMPETITIVE. We receive thousands of applications each year, so do NOT assume that application means acceptance. You should also seek other sources of funding in the event that your application is not successful.
Application Procedure and Presentation Guidelines
- You can only apply for a scholarship once you have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place on your chosen course. We cannot consider your application for a scholarship if you have not already made an application for admission and been successfully offered a place on a course.
- Only apply for scholarships for which you are eligible – check the eligibility criteria for each scholarship, either in the brochure or on the website to make sure you qualify before applying.
- Unless you are applying for a specific scholarship, just tell us what level of support you require (e.g. fees only, fees and accommodation, etc.) and we will match the scholarship to your needs where possible.
- Make sure your application is well presented and includes all the requested documents.
- You should only submit the supporting documents we request (these are listed on the scholarship application form). The quantity of documents will not advantage your application.
- Do not send original documents as we are unable to return these. Please only send copies.
- You must provide translations of any supporting documents which are in any other language than English.
- Your application should be word processed. If you have to submit a handwritten application, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is legible.
- Spend sufficient time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary researching the scholarship and creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not excessively exceed the word limit for the supporting statement. We ask you to present yourself briefly for a reason.
- Check your application form and supporting statement for typographical mistakes. Enlist help in this review if needed.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it. It is always important to have a complete record of everything you send in exactly the form it was received.
- The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. However, if your require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service that allows you to track the package’s path and verify who signed for it.
- UK/EU Undergraduate scholarship application form
- International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship Application form
Tag : Beasiswa